- 1 Why does my iPhone say my iCloud storage is full?
- 2 What do I do when my iCloud storage is full?
- 3 How do I delete old backups from iCloud?
- 4 How do I clean out my iCloud?
- 5 Is buying iCloud storage worth it?
- 6 How do I free up storage on iCloud?
- 7 How do I free up storage on my iPhone?
- 8 Can I delete photos from iCloud but not iPhone?
- 9 Does removing a device from iCloud delete everything?
- 10 Should I delete old backups on iCloud?
- 11 How do I see what is backed up on iCloud?
- 12 How do I permanently delete photos from iCloud?
- 13 How do I delete all my photos from iCloud?
Why does my iPhone say my iCloud storage is full?
Try signing out of iCloud, doing a forced restart, and then signing back in. Forced Restart: Hold down the Home and Wake/Sleep buttons at the same time for about 15-20 seconds until the Apple logo appears. That’s done the job. Thanks for your help.
What do I do when my iCloud storage is full?
- Don’t back up so much. iCloud’s automatic backups can take up a lot of space.
- 2 Make your photo library smaller. If you’re like us you probably don’t delete all your not-quite-good-enough photos.
- 3 Get rid of your old messages. “They’re just texts.
- Manage your mail app.
- 5 Delete files from iCloud Drive.
How do I delete old backups from iCloud?
iPhone: How to delete iCloud backups
- On your iPhone (or iPad) open Settings.
- Tap your name.
- Choose iCloud.
- Tap Manage Storage.
- Choose Backups.
- Select a backup, tap Delete Backup.
How do I clean out my iCloud?
Delete files and folders from the iCloud website
- Open iCloud.com in a browser.
- Log in with your Apple ID.
- Click “iCloud Drive.”
- To delete a folder, select it and then click the Delete icon.
- To delete files, double-click a folder.
- Hold down CTRL while clicking each file.
- Select the Delete icon.
Is buying iCloud storage worth it?
I love Apple products, but there’s no other way to put this: In most cases, buying iCloud Storage is unnecessary and you should never pay for it. In 99% of cases, you don’t have to pay any extra money to fully back up your iPhone and iPad.
How do I free up storage on iCloud?
To get rid of these files, open up iCloud from the Settings app (iOS) or System Preferences app (MacOS). Then click or tap Manage Backups to see all of the backups that are currently saved to your iCloud account. Delete the ones you don’t need any longer, and you’ll instantly free up storage space.
How do I free up storage on my iPhone?
7 tricks to free up space on your iPhone
- Stop storing texts forever. By default, your iPhone stores all of the text messages you send and receive
- Don’t double-save photos.
- Stop the Photo Stream.
- Clear your browser cache.
- Delete downloaded music.
- Delete downloaded podcasts.
- Delete your reading list.
Can I delete photos from iCloud but not iPhone?
If you turn off iCloud photo syncing, you can delete photos from the iCloud website without affecting your iPhone or iPad.
Does removing a device from iCloud delete everything?
If the device is offline, the remote erase begins the next time it’s online. You receive an email when the device is erased. When the device is erased, click Remove from Account. All your content is erased, and someone else can now activate the device.
Should I delete old backups on iCloud?
The iCloud automatically backs up all the data from iPhone, iPad and even Mac devices regularly. So, if your iCloud storage space is full and you do not want to pay additional charges to buy more space, then deleting old backups and data can help.
How do I see what is backed up on iCloud?
To see everything that your iCloud account is backing up, open the “Settings” app on your iPhone or iPad, select your profile at the top of the list, then go to the “iCloud” section. Here, scroll around to see all of the features that are enabled (like iCloud Photos and iCloud Backup for the devices).
How do I permanently delete photos from iCloud?
Delete photos and videos
- In Photos on iCloud.com, select the photos or videos you want to delete, or double-click a single photo or video.
- Click., then click Delete. Deleted photos and videos are placed in the Recently Deleted album, where they remain for 30 days before being permanently removed.
How do I delete all my photos from iCloud?
To delete a photo or photos from iCloud, log in on iCloud.com, and go to Photos. Then, simply select all photos and press the trash icon. This is the same as using Photos on iPhone or Mac; you’ll need to go to your Recently Deleted folder to permanently delete everything.