- 1 Is phone number mandatory for twitter?
- 2 How do you bypass twitter phone number?
- 3 Can I call twitter to unlock my account?
- 4 Should I use email or phone number for twitter?
- 5 Can I open a twitter account without a phone number?
- 6 How can I verify my twitter account without a phone number?
- 7 Can I have two Twitter accounts with the same phone number?
- 8 How can I get my Twitter account back?
- 9 How long does it take Twitter to unlock my account?
- 10 How do you get out of twitter jail?
- 11 Does Twitter have customer service?
- 12 Is giving your phone number safe?
- 13 How can I use the same phone number on twitter?
Is phone number mandatory for twitter?
Twitter does not require new users to provide a phone number when they sign up — and so a user who was banned, and decided to create a new account, could do so even if they had harassed users previously. This move doesn’t resolve Twitter’s whack-a-mole troll problem entirely.
How do you bypass twitter phone number?
Bypass the Twitter Phone Verification With Google Voice
- To use Google Voice with your smartphone or tablet, link its phone number to your account.
- Google Voice will then call or text you to confirm your identity.
- Take that local number and go back to Twitter and enter it.
Can I call twitter to unlock my account?
To unlock the account: Log in to your account. Look for the message letting you know Your account has been locked. We will send you a text message, or you will receive a phone call, with a verification code.
Should I use email or phone number for twitter?
Your email address and phone number
Often the best connections on Twitter are with people you already know. In order to help you make those connections, we use your email address and phone number to make your account discoverable to others.
Can I open a twitter account without a phone number?
If you want to register on Twitter, you don’t have to give them your phone number just yet. Check out how to create a Twitter account without using your phone number: Go to Twitter’s signup page. Click on Use Email Instead under Phone.
How can I verify my twitter account without a phone number?
Verify using Google Voice Number:
To use a Google voice number, you do not need a real phone or number. You can simply generate a number and log in to the Twitter account.
Can I have two Twitter accounts with the same phone number?
You can have multiple Twitter accounts associated with the same phone number. Each account has its own setting to control whether others can find you by your phone number.
How can I get my Twitter account back?
How to reactivate your account
- Visit twitter.com/login via twitter.com, or open your Twitter for iOS or Android app.
- Enter your login credentials.
- Before you sign in, you’ll see a notice asking you to confirm if you want to reactivate your account.
- If you choose to reactivate, you’ll be redirected to your Home timeline.
How long does it take Twitter to unlock my account?
The process can take up to 72 hours and we’ll notify you through Twitter and email when your account is ready.
How do you get out of twitter jail?
Getting out of twitter jail can be hard if your account has been suspended. You will need to ask twitter support to review the suspension. This will usually only work if they have made a mistake.
Does Twitter have customer service?
Customer service on Twitter has two key pieces: responding to direct requests for help, and monitoring brand @mentions for customer service opportunities.
Is giving your phone number safe?
Use common sense to keep your phone number safe from hackers and scammers. Don’t make your phone number public on websites, and don’t share it with people and businesses you don’t know. Treat your phone number with the same care you’d treat other personal information. That extra bit of caution can go a long way.
How can I use the same phone number on twitter?
- Sign in to twitter.com on the web or on your phone’s mobile browser.
- Go to your mobile settings.
- Delete the old phone number and add your new number.
- Click Continue.
- We will immediately send you an SMS text message with a code so we can verify your number.
- Enter the verification code.