- 1 Why are there so many Indian tutorials?
- 2 How many programmers are there in India?
- 3 How many programmers are there in India 2020?
- 4 Are Indian developers bad?
- 5 Why are there so many Indian videos on youtube?
- 6 Who is best coder in India?
- 7 Why are Indian salaries so low?
- 8 Who is the best coder in the world?
- 9 Which country has most software engineers?
- 10 How many people can code?
- 11 What is the average salary of a software developer in India?
- 12 Who is the best software developer in India?
- 13 Is software developer a good career in India?
- 14 How can I be really good at programming?
Why are there so many Indian tutorials?
A lot of Indians from rural areas see IT as a means to earn money and as a result improve their socio-economic standings. And where there is demand, supply eventually catches up. Since many people want to ride the IT wave in India, tutorials teaching programming are bound to pop up.
How many programmers are there in India?
Today, the U.S. leads the world in software developers, with about 3.6 million. India has about 2.75 million. But by 2018, India will have 5.2 million developers, a nearly 90% increase, versus 4.5 million in the U.S., a 25% increase though that period, Evans Data projects.
How many programmers are there in India 2020?
Currently, the country has approximately 2.75 million developers and it has been estimated that by the end of 2018, the base will boast of 5.2 million developers—a whopping increase of around 90 per cent.
Are Indian developers bad?
Very often, I have heard that Indian developers lack in quality when compared to their Western counterparts. Development teams in Western countries often blame their offshore peers for slowing them down. It has been said that Indians are technically incompetent, write poor code and have poor problem-solving skills.
Why are there so many Indian videos on youtube?
It is because more & more people started using internet. The reasons may be several like cheap data plans offered by Jio, Digital India push by govt. Currently it is estimated that 13+ crore indians use internet on daily basis & nearly 50 crore people in india use internet oftenely.
Who is best coder in India?
Harsha Suryanarayana was one such legend and the best competitive coder to come out of India. Going by his username Humblefool, Harsha was a Red on Top coder and was the highest ranked coder from India since 2007 on the most coveted competitive coding platform in the world.
Why are Indian salaries so low?
Salaries in India are lower than in developed nations, because the cost of living in India is low. That in turn is because the cost of goods & services in India is much lower than in developed nations. That in turn is because in absolute dollar terms, per capita Indian consumption is much lower than developed nations.
Who is the best coder in the world?
Top 10 Programmers in the World of All Time
- Dennis Ritchie. Dennis MacAlistair Ritchie was an American computer scientist who “helped shape the digital era”.
- Bjarne Stroustrup.
- James Gosling.
- Linus Torvalds.
- Anders Hejlsberg.
- Tim Berners-Lee.
- Brian Kernighan.
- Ken Thompson.
Which country has most software engineers?
Germany has the largest number of software developers – around 901K.
How Many Software Engineers Are There in Europe?
|Country||Number of Software Developers|
How many people can code?
There’s also a misconception that so many people know how to code and it’s already competitive. Well, actually only ~0.5% of the world knows how to code.
What is the average salary of a software developer in India?
System Software Developers Salary in India
The average system software developer salary is ₹589,581. An entry-level system software developer can earn around ₹460,000 per annum with less than one year of experience. Early level system software developer with 1 to 4 years experience get around ₹531,792 per annum.
Who is the best software developer in India?
Top 10 trusted software development companies in India 2020-2021
- Hyperlink InfoSystem. Hyperlink InfoSystem is one of India’s leading software development companies, with offices in the USA, Australia, and the UAE.
- Tata Consultancy Services. Tata Consultancy Services is known as TCS.
- HCL Technologies.
- Tech Mahindra.
- Capgemini India Pvt ltd.
Is software developer a good career in India?
All over India, in particular, it is great to be a software engineer. India has the highest number of people in the world in this profession, and any place in India with an internet connection and a good computer system is a good place to practice software engineering.
How can I be really good at programming?
8 Ways to Become a Better Coder
- Remind yourself how much you have to learn.
- Stop trying to prove yourself right.
- “The code works” isn’t where you stop; it’s where you start.
- Write it three times.
- Read code.
- Write code, and not just as assignments.
- Work one-on-one with other developers any way you can.
- Learn techniques, not tools.