- 1 Why are you seeking employment with our company?
- 2 What is a good reason for seeking new employment?
- 3 Why are you looking for a job best answer?
- 4 Why are you interested in working for us?
- 5 What made you decide to apply for this position?
- 6 What is your biggest weakness?
- 7 What is the best excuse to quit job?
- 8 What should I put as my desired salary?
- 9 How long will you stay in our company answer?
- 10 What are your strengths?
- 11 What are your salary expectations?
- 12 What to say when you’re looking for a new job?
- 13 Why do you want this job and why should we hire you?
- 14 What would you bring to the company?
Why are you seeking employment with our company?
You must express interest in the company and display knowledge of their business when answering a question like “Why did you seek a position in this company?” Focus on a specific aspect of the company that you are interested in—the overall line of business, the technology they use, their community service, their role
What is a good reason for seeking new employment?
You are looking for better career prospects, professional growth and work opportunities. You want a change in career direction. You are looking for new challenges at work. You were made redundant or the company closed down.
Why are you looking for a job best answer?
I’ve had a great X years at (employer name). However, I’m really passionate about (area of expertise), and I discovered that there weren’t opportunities for me to expand upon and develop that skill in my (current/last) job. That’s why I was so excited to find this role—it will allow me to grow even stronger in (skill).
Why are you interested in working for us?
“I see this opportunity as a way to contribute to an exciting/forward-thinking/fast-moving company/industry, and I feel I can do so by/with my … ” “I feel my skills are particularly well-suited to this position because … ”
What made you decide to apply for this position?
Candidates who are applying for the position because they have bills to pay and just need a job aren’t likely to compete well with those who really want the job because they believe in the mission of the company, appreciate the company’s work, know that their skills will be super beneficial to the company or another
What is your biggest weakness?
Example: “My greatest weakness is that I sometimes have a hard time letting go of a project. I’m the biggest critic of my own work. I can always find something that needs to be improved or changed. To help myself improve in this area, I give myself deadlines for revisions.
What is the best excuse to quit job?
Common reasons for leaving a job
- Your values no longer align with the company mission.
- You’d like additional compensation.
- The company you worked for went out of business.
- You feel undervalued in your current role.
- You are looking for a new challenge.
- You want a job with better career growth opportunities.
What should I put as my desired salary?
What to Put for Desired Salary on Job Applications. The best way to answer desired salary or salary expectations on a job application is to leave the field blank or write ‘Negotiable’ rather than providing a number. If the application won’t accept non-numerical text, then enter “999,” or “000”.
How long will you stay in our company answer?
“Since I’ve been working and gaining experience to get into this company, I’d like to stay a long time if I’m offered the job, since this is where I want to be. “ “As long as there’s a lot of work to do, then I’d be happy to stay for a long time. Since I’m a busybody, I like to being productive most of the time.”
What are your strengths?
Common strengths include leadership, communication, or writing skills. Common weaknesses include a fear of public speaking, lack of experience with software or a program, or difficulty with taking criticism.
What are your salary expectations?
Choose a salary range.
Rather than offering a set number of the salary you expect, provide the employer with a range in which you’d like your salary to fall. Try to keep your range tight rather than very wide. For example, if you want to make $75,000 a year, a good range to offer would be $73,000 to $80,000.
What to say when you’re looking for a new job?
The 3-Step Formula to Answer: Why Are You Looking for a New Job?
- Start with a positive word about your current workplace or job. Name a couple of helpful skills you have learned or a part of your job that you enjoy and how the work has helped you grow.
- Weave in your skills.
- Highlight the company’s mission—and how you‘re a perfect fit.
Why do you want this job and why should we hire you?
With this question, your interviewer is asking you to sell him on you and your status as the best person for the position. Make his job easier by convincing him that: You can do the work and deliver exceptional results. You will fit in beautifully and be a great addition to the team.
What would you bring to the company?
Think about: your enthusiasm for the profession and the employer and your desire to make your mark. your personal qualities, such as your drive and willingness to learn. the skills the employer seeks and how you have demonstrated them in the past – your answer should show why you would be competent in the job.