- 1 Why does it say location not available?
- 2 Why does Find My Iphone say no location found?
- 3 Why is someone’s location not updating?
- 4 Why does my boyfriends location say not available?
- 5 How do you know if someone stopped sharing location?
- 6 How do I secretly stop sharing my location?
- 7 What does it mean when location says 1 hour ago?
- 8 Can you tell when someone checks your location?
- 9 How can I tell if there’s a tracking device on my phone?
- 10 How can you tell if someone is tracking you on your iPhone?
- 11 What does it mean when someones location is GREY?
- 12 How do I make my location somewhere else?
- 13 How do I make my location not found?
Why does it say location not available?
Why Find My Friends Location Not Available for Friends
Your friend turned on Hide My Location in Find My Friends. Your friend turned off Location Services. Your friend isn’t signed in to Find My Friends on the device being located. Your friend’s device is in a country or region where Apple doesn’t offer this feature.
Why does Find My Iphone say no location found?
If you see “Offline,” “No location available,” or “Location Services Off,” your device might be offline for one of these reasons: It’s powered off, the battery has run out, or more than 24 hours passed since the last location was sent to Apple (if Send Last Location is turned on).
Why is someone’s location not updating?
If their battery is low and their phone is in low power mode, the app will stop updating their location. If a family member turns their phone off, uninstalls the app, or disables location services, you may also stop seeing updates.
Why does my boyfriends location say not available?
Your friend’s device has an inaccurate date. The other device isn’t connected to a network, or it’s off. Hide My Location feature is active on your friend’s iPhone. The Location Services are also turned off on the friend’s device.
How do you know if someone stopped sharing location?
Wondering if someone in your Circle has turned off their Location sharing in their app settings? If they have, you will see a message below their name that says “Location Paused”. In order to see their location again, have them open the menu and enable location sharing with your Circle.
How do I secretly stop sharing my location?
To stop sharing your location with apps and services, for even a short period of time, go to Settings > Privacy > Location Services and turn off Location Services.
What does it mean when location says 1 hour ago?
When using Find My iPhone, what does it mean when the device you are interested in doesn’t say “Offline,” but says that the last time the phone was detected was an hour ago? So basically, this means the iPhone actually is offline, but the last known location is still being displayed.
Can you tell when someone checks your location?
Private individuals will not have this location data. Smartphone users can tell when someone or some service checks their location. You can find some tracking history by digging into your device’s apps or settings. Users may also have the ability to see this location list in a service’s website.
How can I tell if there’s a tracking device on my phone?
This is a built-in feature of both phone systems but can be turned off.
How to detect
- Go to the Settings app.
- Navigate to Privacy > Location Services > System Services.
- Scroll and tap ‘Significant locations’
- Enter your passcode or use Touch/Face ID.
How can you tell if someone is tracking you on your iPhone?
The ONLY way someone can track you is if they know your Apple ID and password, so if you suspect someone is tracking you simply change your password and they won’t be able to. There is no way of knowing if she is actually tracking you if she knows your Apple ID and password. If she doesn’t know it she can’t track you.
What does it mean when someones location is GREY?
the greyed out location is because the location is an old or outdated location and is not being refeshed anymore. this is because the person who shared the location with you either turned off their phone or manually stopped sharing their location with you.
How do I make my location somewhere else?
Faking GPS Location on Android Smartphones
Tap the Set Location option. Tap the Click here to open the map option. This lets you use a map to select the fake location where you want your phone to appear. The coordinates will appear on the Latitude, Longitude line in GPS Joystick.
How do I make my location not found?
Turn location on or off for your phone
- Swipe down from the top of the screen.
- Touch and hold Location. If you don’t find Location: Tap Edit or Settings. Drag Location into your Quick Settings.